Legal English Preparation Course
We offer two different preparation courses, one for the Foundation TOLES and one for the Higher TOLES.
One can take the course for improving English skills without taking exam.
Each course includes:
- Free practice exam to assess initial skill level: Foundation, Higher, Advanced
- 28 hours of instruction time in 14 class sessions*
- Two or three practice exams towards the end of the course
- Feedback on the practice exam results
- Review before the exam
- Course material – divided into 10 chapters
- The lead instructor is a native English speaker, was a practicing attorney from the United States and is now a professor at the University of Georgia.
If you are a current student, in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate’s program, then you are eligible for the student discount:
|Foundation||350 GEL (student discount)|
|Higher||400 GEL (student discount)|
Preparation Courses are forming now!
The Foundation Preparation Course and the Higher preparation Course will each be held twice a week: one night during the week (7-9pm) and on Saturday.
We cannot reserve your seat in the course until your course fees are paid.
If you need Level Assesment test you can ask for it via email: email@example.com (it is free of charge).
Please register or email for further information and for exact schedule and starting dates.
One does not need to take the preparation course in order to take the exam.